This course gives you a complete insight into the modern design of digital systems fundamentals from an eminently practical point of view. Unlike other more "classic" digital circuits courses, our interest focuses more on the system than on the electronics that support it. This approach will allow us to lay the foundation for the design of complex digital systems.
The Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB) is a public university located in the metropolitan area of Barcelona. International in its outlook, it is fully consolidated within its local surroundings, and offers quality education in close association with research activity, the transfer of scientific, technological, cultural and educational knowledge, the promotion of its human potential and the responsible management of available resources.
When can I request the certificate?
You can request the certificate at any time: before, during or once you finish the course.
Which information does include the certificate?
· The course name
· The instructor's signature
· The logo of the partner institution offering the course
· A verification URL that allows others to check the Certificate's authenticity
· A statement that Coursera has confirmed the identity of the learner who completed the course
Which information does not include the certificate?
· Academic credit from the partner institution offering the course
· The final grade you got in the course
· Your ID photo
· The hours you spent working on coursework
· A printed or mailed copy of the Course Certificate.
Certificates are provided as downloadable PDF files, which you can print yourself. You can also share them electronically.
Unfortunately, Coursera cannot provide course Certificates with any more information than they already include.
Is the certificate recognized for official credits at the UAB?
No. The certificate shows that the student has passed the course, but it is not an official qualification of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona.