学生对 元信息 提供的 Marketing Analytics with Facebook 的评价和反馈
This course explores Meta Marketing Analytics Tools. You’ll learn how the Meta advertising platform works and you’ll learn to create ads using Ads Manager. Then, you’ll learn how Meta reports results and how you can customize the reports to match your business goals. You’ll also learn how you can use Meta experiments to evaluate the effectiveness of your advertising campaign. You’ll learn to optimize ads with A/B testing and you will explore how you can integrate data from Meta campaigns in marketing mix modeling. In this course, you’ll also find a summary of Meta’s recommended approach to data analysis.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
• Describe how an ad is created and delivered in Ads Manager
• Evaluate campaign results in Ads Manager
• Conduct an A/B Test
• Evaluate advertising effectiveness with Conversion Lift Tests
• Evaluate advertising effectiveness with Brand Lift tests
• Choose the best approach to evaluating advertising effectiveness given a scenario
• Explain how and when to apply Marketing Mix Modeling to optimize your marketing mix
• Explain how and when to apply Attribution modeling to optimize your marketing mix
• Choose the best approach to optimizing your marketing mix given a scenario
This course is for people who want to learn how to use Ads Manager to conduct advertising effectiveness tests and evaluate their campaign results.
Learners don't need marketing or data analysis experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate. Ideally, learners have already completed course 1 (Marketing Analytics Foundation), course 2 (Introduction to Data Analytics), course 3 (Statistics for Marketing), and course 4 (Data Analytics Methods for Marketing) in this program....