Are there prerequisites for this course?
Before enrolling in this course, participants should have roughly one (1) year of experience with one or more of the following:
• Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform
• Big Data & Machine Learning Fundamentals to the level of "Google Cloud Platform Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals" on Coursera
• Knowledge of BigQuery and Dataflow to the level of "Serverless Data Analysis with Google BigQuery and Cloud Dataflow" on Coursera
• Knowledge of Python and familiarity with the numpy package
• Knowledge of undergraduate-level statistics to the level of a Basic Statistics course on Coursera
Am I eligible for the Google Cloud Platform free trial?
To be eligible for the free trial, you will need:
- Google account (Google is currently blocked in China)
- Credit card or bank account
- Terms of service
Note: There is a known issue with certain EU countries where individuals are not able to sign up, but you may sign up as "business" status and intend to see a potential economic benefit from the trial. More details at: https://support.google.com/cloud/answer/6090602
More Google Cloud Platform free trial FAQs are available at: https://cloud.google.com/free-trial/
For more details on how the free trial works, visit our documentation page: https://cloud.google.com/free-trial/docs/
What if I have already used up my Google Cloud Platform free trial?
If your current Google account is no longer eligible for the Google Cloud Platform free trial, you can create another Google account. Your new Google account should be used to sign up for the free trial.
How does the free trial work?
Is this course similar to CPB102?
Yes, this online course is based on the instructor-led training formerly known as CPB102.
Does this course relate to the Google Certified Professional Data Engineer certification?
What is a Google certification?