Real-World Cloud Product Management 专项课程
Sponsored by AMAZON WEB SERVICES (AWS). Learn cloud product management from AWS leaders who make hiring and promotion decisions! Understand the technology and business of the cloud, and ace the AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification exam.
Learners will test their conceptual knowledge of the technical and business considerations of the cloud with over 200 questions. Specifically, diligent learners will demonstrate proficiency in:
- Cloud velocity, its impact on organizational psychology, and how to deliver and lead at scale
- Cloud product management
- Analyzing, setting, and adjusting prices for cloud services
- Writing to the public or to customers
- Interpreting technical architecture diagrams
- Analyzing the financial performance of cloud services as a cloud provider and as a customer
- When to use the right Storage, Compute, Databases, Analytics, Blockchain, Machine Learning, and other services
- How to manage an enterprise-scale cloud deployment using Management, Governance, and Security tooling
- How to review enterprise-scale cloud deployments for compliance with the AWS Well-Architected Framework
Optionally, leaners can complete 10 official AWS 10-minute tutorials.
AWIT, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, was founded in 2017 to address the diversity gaps in tech industry leadership. It has years of experience hosting skills-based workshops and mentoring events, first around Silicon Valley, and later through its chapters in San Francisco, Seattle, Boston, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Chennai, and online, with 16,000+ members at the time it first premiered on Coursera in 2020. Thanks to the sponsorship of Amazon Web Services and Coursera, AWIP proudly makes accessible to all Coursera learners its collective knowledge about how to succeed in the most sought-after roles in today's most dynamic industry.
此课程是 100% 在线学习吗？是否需要现场参加课程？
Do I need to take the courses in a specific order?
What will I be able to do upon completing the Specialization?