Learners will have the opportunity to write a proposal using principles of systems thinking, articulate and illustrate the system and its components related to a particular project focus, apply systems thinking and project management concepts, and enlist stakeholders to identify and evaluate the needs of a community.
CU-Boulder is a dynamic community of scholars and learners on one of the most spectacular college campuses in the country. As one of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities (AAU), we have a proud tradition of academic excellence, with five Nobel laureates and more than 50 members of prestigious academic academies.
Can I just enroll in a single course?
Can I take the course for free?
此课程是 100% 在线学习吗？是否需要现场参加课程？
No specific background knowledge or expertise is necessary beyond an interest in stakeholder engagement.
Do I need to take the courses in a specific order?
While the courses are set up to be stand alone, it is advised to take the classes in the following order:
- Developing a Systems Mindset
- Strategies for Effective Engagement
- Transforming Communities
Will I earn university credit for completing the Specialization?
University credit is not currently offered for this Specialization.
- More effectively activate relationships with stakeholders, work more collaboratively in groups, consider and value multiple perspectives, and develop rapport and buy in
- Employ a systems mindset to project management
- Apply techniques to understand local needs, identify and leverage assets, and collect data that can be used to develop community transformation strategies