Academic Skills for University Success 专项课程
Build Learning Skills to Excel at University. Learn to solve problems, think critically, and communicate effectively in your university courses.
Our excellence in research and teaching makes the University of Sydney one of the top universities in Australia and highly ranked among the best universities in the world. In 2020, we were ranked second in the Times Higher Education (THE) University Impact Rankings, and first in Australia in the QS Graduate Employability Rankings.
Can I just enroll in a single course?
Can I take the course for free?
此课程是 100% 在线学习吗？是否需要现场参加课程？
No prior experience is required, however, it would be helpful to you if you have a basic awareness of academic conventions.
Do I need to take the courses in a specific order?
The course is designed to be taken in any order, however, we recommend you follow the order given here.
Will I earn university credit for completing the Specialization?
You will not earn university credit for completing the Specialization.
After taking this specialization, you will be able to:
1) Use multimodal forms of communication (written, spoken, visual) in English to a high level of proficiency across a variety of situations and for different academic purposes.
2) Use technology to research, collect, evaluate, select, process and communicate information in order to use it for study purposes.
3) Use critical thinking and problem solving skills to make reasoned judgements, present credible arguments, identify gaps in knowledge, evaluate beliefs and clearly articulate results of inquiry.
4) Develop, implement, and communicate innovative and creative ideas effectively and in forms that have impact on real-world contexts.
5) Present a portfolio of work produced throughout the specialization to showcase and demonstrate their academic skills.
6) Demonstrate an understanding of academic conventions and academic integrity.