此课程是 100% 在线学习吗？是否需要现场参加课程？
Time to completion can vary widely based on your schedule. Most learners are able to complete the Specialization in 4-5 months.
Each course in the Specialization is offered on a regular schedule with sessions starting about once per month. If you don't complete a course on the first try, you can easily transfer to the next session, and your completed work and grades will carry over.
What background knowledge is necessary?
No background knowledge is required. This Specialization is designed for anyone interested in having a career to be proud of, helping teams get things done, and inspiring and influencing those around them.
Do I need to take the courses in a specific order?
It is recommended that the courses in the Specialization be taken in the order outlined. Some courses do list other courses as prerequisites. In the Capstone Project, you will have the opportunity to synthesize your learning in all three courses and apply your combined skills in a final project.
No, university credit cannot be earned by taking the courses in this Specialization.
What will I be able to do upon completing the Specialization?
· make strong decisions
· recognize and avoid career-damaging pitfalls
· navigate challenging situations successfully
· prevent and resolve conflicts so as to be value-added members of teams
· know how and when to apologize effectively
· ask constructive questions that advance work objectives
· hone leadership skills now and for the rest of your career
· influence others effectively for constructive group outcomes