When will I have access to the lectures and assignments?
Once you enroll for a Certificate, you’ll have access to all videos, quizzes, and programming assignments (if applicable). Peer review assignments can only be submitted and reviewed once your session has begun. If you choose to explore the course without purchasing, you may not be able to access certain assignments.
What will I get if I purchase the Certificate?
When you purchase a Certificate you get access to all course materials, including graded assignments. Upon completing the course, your electronic Certificate will be added to your Accomplishments page - from there, you can print your Certificate or add it to your LinkedIn profile. If you only want to read and view the course content, you can audit the course for free.
What is the refund policy?
Is financial aid available?
I'm a CWRU Wellness Initiative Participant. How do I sign-up for this course?
Greetings! Here's what to do:
1. Click on the "Enroll Now" button on the left of this page.
2. Select the option to Audit the course. Note that Coursera offers this course in sessions; if you want to participate in a later session, please still sign-up for the current session. By not participating in the current session, you will automatically be enrolled in the next session. You can then complete your coursework as normal during the session you choose!
3. Click on the "Start Learning" button to enter the course.
4. On the left of the page, click "Preview Course."
5. In Week 1 Module 0.0, click on the link labeled "CWRU Wellness Participants" and complete the requested information.