Critical Thinking Skills for University Success, The University of Sydney
In this course, you will learn how to develop your Critical Thinking Skills to help you achieve success in your university studies. After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Use critical thinking and argumentation in university contexts to improve academic results
2. Understand the importance and function of critical thinking in academic culture
3. Use a variety of thinking tools to improve critical thinking
4. Identify types of argument, and bias within arguments, in order to better evaluate the strength of arguments
5. Use evidence to support claims in arguments
6. Apply critical thinking and argumentation to real world problems and issues...